Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome to The Garden Wanderer

I'm a passionate Canadian gardener who has recently relocated to Belgium. I made the move for a change of scenery, a good career opportunity, and the chance to experience a different culture. However, as a keen gardener, I'm most excited about having a chance to visit the famous gardens of Europe. Having heard and read so much about them, I can barely believe that only a short train ride stands between me and the incredible gardens of England, France and Holland.

The plan for this blog is to keep track of all the gardens I visit, and hopefully provide some useful information to other gardeners, or anyone interested in amazing gardens. And since I've already observed a lot of differences between North American and European 'garden cultures', I'll try to share some impressions on that topic as well. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment